IPR Plays an important role nowadays. Intellectual property rights (IPR) are the rights given to persons over the creations of their minds: inventions, literary and artistic works, and symbols, names and images used in commerce. They usually give the creator an exclusive right over the use of his/her creation for a certain period of time.The IPR Cell Of the MES College Erumely was constituted on June 5th 2020.The aim of IPR Cell is to create awareness and provide guidance to faculty members, research scholars and students on intellectual property rights.
- To Promote an awareness about intellectual property rights among
students and teachers.
- To Conduct Periodic Events (Workshop/Seminars/) on IPR to create an
awareness among students and teachers
- To educate faculty about the procedure of patent filing
List of Seminars/ Webinars/ Workshops
* Introduction to IPR and their Importance in Indian Context
* Webinar on Copyright, Plagiarism and Intellectual Property
Mrs. Jaseela Haneefa
Dept.Of Commerce Branch Om&Sp
Ms. Ameena Meeran
Dept.Of Commerce Branch F&T
Mr. Amal Shaji
III Sem B.Com Finance & Taxation