The Internal Complaints committee of MES College Erumely was constituted in accordance with the Sexual Harassment of women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013.The objective of the committee is to take consistent action for prevention, prohibition and redressal of complaints received regarding sexual harassment and gender discrimination of women personal at the workplace. The Committee is constituted in our institution to go into and recommend necessary steps with regard to complaints on sexual harassment and to address issues related to Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of such complaints. According to the Act of 2013, MES College has constituted an Internal Complaints Committee.
- Smt Ancy Mathew (Presiding Officer)
- Smt MayaMol(Department of Commerce)
- Smt Preethy Sankar(Department of Hindi)
- Smt Darly AG(Department of Business Administration)
- Smt Sindhu P M ( Senior Clerk)