COLLEGE LIBRARY RULES:
- Strict silence & discipline must be maintained in the library.
- Use of mobile phones is not permitted inside the library premises.
- The personal belongings of the users are not allowed inside the
- The users are required to sign in the log book while entering & exit.
- Documents taken out of the shelves must be left on the table.
- All Faculties, staff and students of the institute are entitled to become
- Membership is allowed only after submitting a duly filled in & signed
membership form, duly recommended by the concerned HOD.
- The members are supposed to be conversant with and agreeable to
the library rules.
- The duration of lending books for the students will be 15 days & the
Teaching and non teaching staff will be 30 days.
- Returns of books are mandatory on or before the due date mentioned
in the slip attached to the bookCategory of users No:of books Due date
- A fine of rupees 1 per day will be levied from all the library members,
if a book is kept beyond the due date.
- Books will not be issued for those who are having overdue items.
- Users can renew the books again after the completion of charging
period. Books on demand may not be renewed.
- If the books are lost then the borrower shall replace same book with
the same edition or latest edition otherwise they must pay three times the
cost of the lost book after getting the permission from the librarian.
- Reference books, rare books, periodicals & reserved books are not
ordinarily issued on loan.
|LIBRARY WOKING HOURS|
|Ø On working days : 9 AM TO 4.20 PM|
|Ø On Saturdays : 9 AM TO 2.00 PM|
|Ø FROM 1.30 PM TO 1.50 PM LIBRARY SHALL BE CLOSED FOR LUNCH BREAK|