MES College, Erumely Counselling Centre was started in the academic year 2016-17 with the vision addressing the needs and problems of MES community at their intra personal, interpersonal and social levels in attaining mental health.
- To help individuals to attain better psychological and personal growth.
- Giving awareness on the factors that may lead to disruption, like alcoholism, drug abuse, marital disharmony and maladjustment with the family members.
- Crisis intervention and proper management.
- Create a better learning environment.
- To promote the mental health of students.
- To reduce the barriers affecting performance of the students.
- To find out behavioural problems of students
The counselling center offers a broad range of services like assessment, counselling, brief psychotherapy and referral on a voluntary and confidential basis. Our purpose is to help students cope with dilemmas in their personal development or with painful life events, and also to help students develop