Mrs. ASHA JAISON
Department of Computer Science
Date of Joining : 14/06/2010
- 2020 M Phil, -(Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India)
- 2005 M.C.A., -School Of Technology And Applied Science, Kottayam(Mahatma Gandhi University ,Kottayam)
- 2002 B.Sc Mathematics.,-St.Xavier’s College For Women Aluva (Mahatma Gandhi University ,Kottayam)
- Present : Working as Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science since June 2010 at MES College Erumely, Kottayam, Kerala, India.)
- 2006 – 2010: Worked as a Software Engineer at Nest IT Kochi, Kerala.
- 2005- 2006: Worked as Software Trainee at National Informatics Centre (NIC) High Court Of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kerala.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Asha Jaison and C. Deepa, “A Review on Facial Emotion Recognition and Classification Analysis with Deep Learning,” Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communications, vol. 14 No 05, no. Special Issue, pp. 154-161, 2021.
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.21786/bbrc/14.5/29
- Asha Jaison and C. Deepa, “Facial Emotion Recognition and Classification – A Review,” Shodh Sanchar Bulletin, vol. 11, no. 41, pp. 136-142, 2021.
- Worked as Faculty Coordinator of a 5 day Faculty Development Program on Moodle LMS on September 2020
- Worked as Faculty Coordinator of National Webinar on “Opportunities of IT in Pandemic Era” in July 2020
- Organized Inter Collegiate Departmental Fest in 2018
- Organized Seminar on IoT and its Promises in February 2018
- Worked as Assistant Returning Officer from 2017 to 2020.
- NAAC Criterion Head
- Worked as a member in Internal Examination Cell during 2016-2018.
- Women’s Forum Coordinator from the year 2016-2022
- Placement Coordinator for the years 2014-2016
- Worked with Department Head and Institution Head on various academic activities
- Supervisor for course-related projects for both PG & UG.
TRAINING PROGRAM ATTENDED
- Attended FDP on Exploring IoT Applications with Raspberry Pi Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally on 11,12,13-01- 2017
- Resource Person of the Workshop on Introduction to Java Applets and Applications Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally
- Attended 5 Day FDP on Exploring the Applications of Embedded System and IoT Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally
- Attended FDP on Teaching and Learning Skill Development MES Training Academy
- Attended National level 5 days Virtual FDP on “R Programming” IT IMS Noida & IIT Bombay National
- Attended in 2 Days Instructor Led Live Workshop on ML & AI Using Covid 19 Virus Data Analysis Finland Labs & IIT Roorkee
- Attended in 5 Days Instructor Led Live Online Five Day FDP on AI & its applications
- Attended in 3day National FDP on “Pedagogy to Panic -Gogy-Technology to recover Back” Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, MBITS, Marian College Kuttikkanam
AREAS OF INTEREST(ACADEMIC)
- Excellent knowledge in Python, Java
- Interested subjects include Microprocessor, Digital Fundamentals, Computer Graphics, Software Engineering, System Analysis, Python and Java Programming.
- Interested area includes Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing