Mr. Jais John
Department Of Electronics
- Tech Communication Engineering from Velloor Institute of Technology, Velloor, Tamilnadu
- M.Sc Electronics from I.H.R.D, College of Applied Science Thodupuzha
Present: MES College Erumely from 05/06/2017 onwards.
- Institution: Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre
(NCERC), Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur.
Duration: 4 Years 6 Months (November 2011 – June 2015)
Position: Assistant Professor
- Institution: Al- Azhar College, Perumpillichira, Thodupuzha
Duration: 1 year (October 2010- October 2011)
- Institution: I.H.R.D, College of Applied Science, (Govt. Of Kerala Undertaking), Thodupuzha, Idukki.
Duration: 20 Months (July 2006 – April 2008)
Position: Guest Lecturer
- ‘Novel secure on- demand routing protocol for MANET using RSA triple key technique’ published in International Journal of Research in Computer and Communication Technology, Vol-2, Issue No.8, page No. 659-666, August 2013.
- ‘Steganographic method for Data Hiding in Audio Signals with LSB & DCT’ published in International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol.2, Issue. 8, page No.54 – 62, August 2013.
- Criteria co-ordinator of NAAC accreditation committee at MES College.
- One of the co-ordinator of NAAC accreditation committee at Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thiruvilwamala.
- Academic co-ordinator of ECE Department at Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thiruvilwamala
TRAINING PROGRAM ATTENDED
- National workshop on ‘Creative Adaptation – Reaching out through Digital Classrooms’ organised by St. Thomas College of Teacher Education, Pala in association with UGC- HRDC, University of Kerala on 19- 25 May 2020.
- National Seminar on ‘Importance of ICT Integration in Revised NAAC Accreditation Framework’ organised by Marian College Kuttikkanam (Autonomous) on 22 – 23 August 2019.
- One Day National Seminar on ‘Ensuring Quality in Higher Education: Opportunities and Challenges’ Organised by Internal Quality Assurance Committee, CUSAT, Kochi in Association with National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore on 7th December 2019.
- FDP on ‘Teaching & Learning skill Development’ organised by MES Training Academy, MES College of Engineering, Kuttipuram.
- Workshop on ‘Microwave Integrated Circuits & Applications’ at VIT University, Vellore, Tamilnadu.
- International Conference on ‘Anti-counterfeiting Technologies’ conducted by C-DIT Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- National Conference on ‘Modern Trends in Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering’ at NCERC, Thiruvilwamala, March 2014.
AREAS OF INTEREST (ACADEMIC)
- Secure Communication
- Optical Fiber Communication and Sensors
- Mobile Computing
- Cryptography and Network security
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller