Admission to the B.Com Degree Programmes shall be open only to candidates who have passed the plus two or equivalent examination recognized by the university with Book-Keeping and Accountancy and any two of the following subjects, viz„
(2) Commercial Correspondence and Commercial Geography
(4) Life Insurance with salesmanship
(5) Banking with Secretarial Practice
(6) Business Studies
(8) Computer Science/Computer Applications
(9) Informatics Practice & Management
(10) Informatics Practice
(12) Accountancy as optional under part III of the examination.
Who have passed plus two or equivalent examination recoginized by the university with other subjects under part III optional provided they have secured 45% of the aggregate.