1. The Tutorial System has been organized to help the student in academic and other fields of interest in a better way. It aims to evaluate his character and foster his abilities by giving individual attention.
2. Each class is placed under a Group Tutor.
3. Group Tutor is the competent authority to grant leave, condone shortage of attendance, summon the guardian to discuss progress of the student.
4. Group Tutors are authorized to recommend the HOD the Internal Marks to be awarded in respect of each semester on the basis of the students academic and other performances.
5. Tutors are to submit reports in the monthly evaluation meetings of Tutors.